I got unfairly Banned permanently.

ProneZHardenfa

I saw your Tiktok about this smp and I joined I did not join the discord server until after I got banned I had no idea cussing was against the rules but I feel that it was unfair because I had no clue I cussed twice and I didn't get told it was against the rules until the second time so I made sure that I didn't cuss again however i still got muted witch is fair however getting perma banned right after getting warned isn't very fair and I would like to still play this Smp please unban me.

I saw your Tiktok about this smp and I joined I did not join the discord server until after I got banned I had no idea cussing was against the rules but I feel that it was unfair because I had no clue I cussed twice and I didn't get told it was against the rules until the second time so I made sure that I didn't cuss again however i still got muted witch is fair however getting perma banned right after getting warned isn't very fair and I would like to still play this Smp please unban me.
You should already have known. When you join the server it tells you to do /rules