Im confused on how to get my god rank since i changed ign

mackyy_

So I changed my ign a few weeks ago. Today, I was going to upgrade to God Rank so when i went to the store it said I couldnt, it said I didnt have the requirements. Then I logged out and signed in to my old ign, when i checked I could, but my worry is I might not get it. I asked if others had the same problem but no one answered. I asked a staff and they said they dont know why it is like that so I need someone with experience or who had this same problem and fixed it. I really want to upgrade to God Rank. Pls help

ZzolxNK

So I changed my ign a few weeks ago. Today, I was going to upgrade to God Rank so when i went to the store it said I couldnt, it said I didnt have the requirements. Then I logged out and signed in to my old ign, when i checked I could, but my worry is I might not get it. I asked if others had the same problem but no one answered. I asked a staff and they said they dont know why it is like that so I need someone with experience or who had this same problem and fixed it. I really want to upgrade to God Rank. Pls help
I had the same peoblem but i couldnt egt it fixed

Upvote 0